Climate Action Certificate
Climate Action Certificate, 2-day course – €1,450 ex VAT
- Open to all professionals looking to develop Climate Action Plans for organisations, i.e. client companies, legal, financial, HR, operations backgrounds, etc. No prior knowledge required.
- Professional development Certificate will be issued from Association of Energy Engineers.
- Course scheduled for 10th – 11th Jan 2023, The Rediscovery Centre, Dublin 9
- 15 hrs CPD + 1 hr assessment
Climate Action Certificate – Course Details
This Climate Action Certificate (CAC) is a new professional development course offered by the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) covering the potential impacts and opportunities facing Ireland and humanity globally, as well as an overview of Ireland’s and the world’s policies and emissions. It is open to all professionals and staff tasked with working on climate action. The course will provide you with the tools and guidance you need to get started on your organisation’s climate action journey. It also points to the supports available to businesses wishing to do climate action in Ireland.
Want to be a leader in Climate Action?
Learn how you can develop climate initiatives in your organisation, draft a plan of action, and access supports to implement your plan. This course will help you to:
- Understand the world’s and Ireland’s policies and emissions (including carbon budgets for organisations), as well as potential impacts and opportunities facing us
- Reduce emissions
- Adapt to a changing climate
- Raise awareness to suppliers, staff and customers
- Know what Climate Action is, what it isn’t, how to prioritise, and where to find the supports to start climate action planning for your business
AEE’s Climate Action Certificate is open to all professionals across all sectors interested in furthering climate action within their organisation.
– Date: 10-11th January 2023
– Venue: The Rediscovery Centre, The Boiler House, Ballymun Rd., Ballymun, Dublin, D09 HK58
– 2 full days (15hrs CPD + 1hr assessment; 1.5 CEUs for AEE members)
– Capacity for up to 25 people
– In person training by 2 climate action practitioners and certified trainers
– Bring your laptop
– A training manual will be provided on Day 1
– Assessment: 1 hr multiple choice assessment which is required to receive your certificate of “competency”
– Your trainers will also be available to answer your questions on finding access to relevant grants and other supports.
– Price ex VAT €1,450 for non-AEE members and €1,350 for AEE members
“Personally I am really pleased the way it worked out because… it is vitally important that we provide different perspectives on the subject and to actually stimulate discussion internally. And that you did in spades. The Q+A and got people thinking about the discussions went on into lunch.”
Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland
“We have had a great reaction from our employees and generated loads of ideas for the challenge which was the objective.”
“Enjoyed your presentation; great to see a bit of innovation in style and manner of presenting!”
Energy Management, Dublin City Council
“Congratulations on what was a very Wow presentation Raoul. I have had very good feedback from colleagues and studio staff on the presentation. Very well done.”